What’s your class’ favourite local dish? And would you like to share it with the world?
Now you can!
After the success of the ‘Global iBook’ created in BookCreator by students and teachers
around the world and put together and published by Apple Distinguished Educator Meg Wilson, I thought it was time to make a new book.
This one will be a recipe book. And you and your students can collaborate!
- Use a Portrait book
- You can use 2 side-by-side pages to introduce your school, your class, region, whatever, … The recipe comes on the next 2 pages.
- Leave the cover blank, it will be ignored.
- The book can contain video, but make this as short as possible (not to make the filesize of the book too big)
- Be aware of copyright! Please only use selfmade pictures and video of content that is in the public domain. THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT!
- Please make your recipe in English
- Be creative and enjoy!!
Are you new to BookCreator? Check out the incredible possibilities of this app on this website.
How to participate:
Please fill out this form and follow the instructions you will receive by email.
And please SPREAD THE NEWS!